Date: March 21, 2020; 8am-1pm
Place: Parma Senior High Cafeteria, 6285 West 54th Street Parma, OH 44129
Non-member Fee: 1 Table - $35, 2 Tables - $55, 3 Tables - $75
Member Fee: 1 Table - $25, 2 Tables - $40, 3 Tables - $55
Pay Online: Go to www.pecpta.org to reserve your tables and pay with PayPal or Credit Card. Tables are sold ONLINE ONLY. Payment is acceptance of all the below conditions for participation.
Resale Seller/Vendor Terms:
- Table fee must accompany application and are non-refundable
- Table(s) will not be reserved until payment is received. Placement with in the cafeteria space is based on the order in which tables are purchased.
- The contact information you purchase with, i.e. your PayPal Email address, will be used for all follow up contact. If you do not check this email, please get in touch with the resale chair to update your contact info to ensure you get all of your updates.
- Items that may be sold: Baby or child sized clothing, toys, bikes, strollers, cribs, children’s furniture, books, mother’s items(nursing items, maternity clothes, etc.) All should be in good condition and priced to sell!
- Sellers are not permitted to sell items that are not child related: laundry detergent, food of any kind, direct sale products. If you are not sure of your items, please ask. If we find them during set up you will be asked to removed them and may not be permitted to sell at the next sale.
- Only ONE clothing rack is permitted per seller.
- Large items must go into the large item area. You receive two (2) spots in the large item area per table and are able to purchase additional spots for $1 each during set up.
- No seller will be permitted to pack up prior to 1pm. Sellers will be let into the sale at 7:30am and are expected to stay till 1pm, cleaning up in your spot after 12:30 is fine, but carting out your boxes and such is not.
- The PECPTA member rate is for paid members in good standing ONLY. The PECPTA member must be present at their table for the duration of the sale unless volunteering at the resale.
Failure to comply with the contract rules will result in 1 sale probation of the seller.
Admission will be charged the day of the sale. Early bird admission is $5 at 8am and after 9am admission will be $1.
Sellers! The PECPTA will once again be offering a concessions for your enjoyment throughout the sale! Coffee and donuts will be offered beginning at 7:45am and Pizza will be sold after 11! We will walk pizza and soda around to the tables to sell, so do not worry that you won’t get a chance to eat! A wide variety of items will be available in the bake sale.
Questions please contact the Resale Chair:
Spring Resale Tables are Sold Out!
Parma Early Childhood PTA Kid's Resale Contract