Members of PECPTA have access to our private Facebook groups. These groups have updated information, event invites and is our main point of contact for our members. Once you are a paid member, you will be accepted in our Private PECPTA Group & our PECPTA Playgroups page. We accept Facebook requests for a limited time by non-members, so they can see what our group is all about. If membership is not obtained in timely fashion, that person is removed from the group.
• Monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month (September - May) at 7pm. You can "drop in" to a meeting anytime to see what PECPTA is all about
• Meetings are held at the Shiloh Middle School Cafeteria, 2302 Grantwood Drive, Parma, Ohio 44134, please be sure to park on the left side of the building and enter through the side door.
• Meetings consist of a speaker or activity followed by an agenda of PECPTA business
• Refreshments & snacks are always served
• Babysitters are available on site so you can bring your little ones
Fill out our Membership Form HERE & pay your $15 dues via PayPal below!
New option this year! Pay your dues and $5 donation for event refreshments!
The donation will count as your requirement to donate to an event.
• Pay your $15 Annual Dues. Dues pay for your affiliation with National and Ohio PTAs, group expenses and activity costs. Dues are paid for the “ school year”, 2019-2020, you may join at any point during that year, but rejoining in necessary as of July 1st no matter if you join August 1 2019 or March 17, 2020.
• Participate in a PECPTA Committee
• Provide a snack or refreshment for one monthly meeting
• Provide a snack or refreshment for one fundraiser
• Fundraise $30 by participating in one of our many group fundraisers. If you are unable to meet this requirement, we offer a cash payout.
• Member Only themed parties, events and outings
• Discounts on PECPTA outings & events
• Part of a nationally recognized organization
• Make new friends
• Participate in social, educational activities and events
• Find an instant support network
• Community service & involvement
• Access to our Private Facebook Groups
• Leadership training opportunities & so much more!